Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Diwali !!


I didn't burst many crackers this Diwali... it was a quiet affair at home, mainly sweets, lights and some nice free-time. I enjoy gorging on delicacies and decorating the house, but always go low on the crackers part, considering I enjoy watching others, being a little apprehensive myself! October is always a grueling month in terms of workload, and while the oncoming exams had influenced me to plan for some serious study in the 3-day break from Kali pujo till Bhai phonta, the sounds and the festive ambience severely impeded my efforts to concentrate on studying! I ended up spending the three days and the preceding evening watching the recently released movie X-men origins:Wolverine and all the three previously released X-men films !! It was indeed a gala Diwali celebration...Wolverine and Magneto all the way !

1 comment:

  1. Wolverine rocked...i saw the series back to back recently too.

    ReplyDelete